SRE/Devops Engineer Mid Level-Senior
CI&T is your end-to-end digital transformation partner. As a digital native, we bring a 25-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 4,000 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
We are looking for a Mid-Senior SRE/Devops Engineer tointegrate a flow of delivery for a global customer. In this position, you will help to architect the platform, help on the backlog roadmap.You need advanced and/or fluent proficiency in English to communicate with these different teams during the workday.
Requirements for this challenge:
- Docker and Kubernetes;
- Basic knowledge of Cloud, preferable on Azure, but can also be on AWS or GCP;
- CI and CD pipelines, preferable on Azure DevOps, or similar such as Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub, CircleCI, etc;
- Terraform for environment provisioning;
- Ansible for application/configuration management.
Nice to have:
- Have worked on or at least know the what/why on technologies for Microservice and Event
-Driven architectures, and hybrid environments;
- Best practices on CI/CD pipelines regarding security and reusability;
- Rancher for Kubernetes management;
- Helm for Kubernetes deployments;
- Monitoring (Prometheus and Grafana);
- Logging (ElasticSearch stack or similar);
We're looking for people who are connected with digital transformation and also like to share and learn new technologies, contributing to the community and CI&T. Furthermore, people who have a cultural match with ours, respecting differences, working with collaboration, and being a great team member.
So, are you up for the challenge?
Then, complete your registration and good luck 😃