Software Architect (SRE)
CI&T is your end-to-end digital transformation partner. As a digital native, we bring a 25-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 4,000 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
We are looking for a Software Architect to be part of our team in our development center working with our Texan media giant customer.
Your mission should you choose to accept it:
Lead a team of DevOps Engineers and be able to design SRE solutions, working closely with teams in the USA and Brazil. You need fluent proficiency in English to communicate with these different teams during the workday.
Requirements for this challenge:
- Solid experience in software development;
- Communicating technical decisions to non-technical stakeholders;
- Experience working on a mature DevOps environment, with continuous integration and continuous delivery;
- Experience leading and developing a team; Solid experience on Cloud Computing;
- Ability to lead incident response situations Willingness to learn every day;
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design SRE Solutions Provide monthly progress reports to our customer
- Communicate with customer's team members and align technical solutions;
- Do code review;
- Guarantee a stable and productive development environment;
We're looking for people who are connected with digital transformation and also like to share and learn new technologies, contributing with the community and CI&T. Furthermore, people who have a cultural match with ours, respecting differences, working with collaboration and being a great team member.
So, are you up for the challenge?
Then, complete your registration and good luck =D