CI&T is your end-to-end digital transformation partner. As a digital native, we bring a 25-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 4,000 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to be part of our team in our development center working with our client known as a developer and manufacturer of audio products.
Understand and design business requirements, autonomously represent CI&T on meetings with our customers spread across the world and work closely with teams in the USA and Brazil. You’ll need advanced or fluent proficiency in English to communicate with these different teams during the workday.
Requirements for this challenge:
- Solid experience in business requirement analysis;
- Experience writing requirements and interacting with key stakeholders using agile development methodologies;
- Experience understanding business processes, business challenges and defining software solutions for them;
- Ability to share your knowledge with any team member, from junior developers to senior leadership through documentation and diagrams
You will stand out if you have:
- Experience working in a mature DevOps environment, with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience with product metrics and hypothesis driven development.
We're looking for people who are connected with digital transformation and also like to share and learn new technologies, contributing with the community and CI&T. Furthermore, people who have a cultural match with ours, respecting differences, working with collaboration and being a great team member.
So, are you up for the challenge?
Then, complete your registration and good luck =D