Sr Software Architect / Senior Lead Developer
Get to know us:
CI&T - We’re a team of digital specialists impacting the world’s most valuable brands. We are a multi-national company with more than 3,500 people in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering in Brazil, the US, Canada, UK, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, China and Japan. We accelerate our clients’ business impact by building complete and scalable digital solutions… and have a blast in the process!
We believe that people matter most. And our people set us apart. We live and breathe technology every day. This is the fuel of our innovation. But we know that the more significant the technology becomes, the more human we have to be. That's why we value what really matters: our people. We have a flexible, fun and casual environment at work.
CI&T is recognized as a Great Place to Work.
CI&T is looking for a Senior Software Architect / Tech Lead in Toronto (GTA) willing to tackle technical challenges mainly on Java technology for a global client.
About the client and challenge:
You’ll role as Senior Software Architect / Tech Lead of CI&T team in the development of digital products and services for a renowned global business research company. Our client gathers data from retailers to deliver strategic reports for the biggest companies in the World. Our mission is to help them to reach their business goals using digital technologies as leverage, always bringing the best experience to final users, who can be someone that gather the data, analyze it, or the final client, who consumes the reports.
You would be responsible for creating and maintaining a technical relationship with our client’s technical team to make sure that all requirements (functional and non-functional) are being met.
In addition, it’s expected that you would guide and train our team towards the best development and software engineering practices.
You would be responsible for:
- Design and develop microservices using Java
- Develop and maintain test automation solution
- Develop and maintain CI/CD solutions
- Guiding and knowledge sharing
- Support and improve our recruitment process
- Ensure that solutions are following security and performance best practices
- Create & maintain design and other documentation required by the client
We are looking for someone with the following experiences:
- 4+ years working with Java
- Experience working with different programming paradigms (OOP, Functional and Procedural);
- Working knowledge on HTML and CSS
- Experience with Git and SCM
- Experience with one or more cloud providers: Azure (preferably), AWS, GCP, etc
- Strong DevOps and Software Engineering skills
- BackEnd development skills (Java, Python and/or .Net);
- Front End development skills (React, Angular, Polymer, etc.);
- Open to working with different frameworks, design patterns, and paradigms
- Advanced English skills
If you have these experiences it would be even better
- Knowledge of non-functional requirements (performance, security, privacy, GDPR and etc)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, Clean Architecture, and Clean coding
- Knowledge of unit, integration, and E2E testing
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Career development; we believe in mentorship and supporting you to achieve your goals - including programs with a career adviser
- We offer health & dental benefits starting day one and fully covered by us.
- LTD & life insurance for employees and their dependents, fully covered by us.
- Phone Allowance
- Generous paid vacation days
- Unlimited paid sick time
- 11 paid statutory holidays
- Flexible hours, and remote work options
- Casual, fun, and creative environment
- And a whole lot more!
CI&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to diversify our team and build an inclusive environment where everyone feels like they belong. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
CI&T is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws in the province of Ontario. If you require accommodations, please notify us during your application.