iOS Developer Master
CI&T is your end-to-end digital transformation partner. As a digital native, we bring a 25-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 3,300 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
We are a diverse mix of professionals who are both thinkers and doers, always ready to roll up our sleeves to deliver powerful work. We also support a happy balance between work and personal life, and we’re committed to building the most impactful team in the industry.
Work on an International Project in the Healthcare area, with challenges such as install technical capacity in the team, work on detailing and technical discovery of requirements with autonomy with the customer, acting in the development of an app that will be used in the daily treatment of people with diabetes.
You need to have experience with:
- Solid experience in iOS development with Restful API communication, notifications, animations, bluetooth, SQLite, localization and automated tests using MVVM and Clean architectures;
- Continuous integration experience using fastlane, jenkins, linter, SonarQube and instruments
- Facility for intermediate English conversations;
You will stand out if:
- Desire for new challenges, wanting to learn always thinking about quality and good practices;
- Good communication, with a focus on impacting the lives of our customers;
- Fluency in English
Are you excited? Complete your registration and good luck =D