UX Designer, Portugal
CI&T is your end-to-end digital transformation partner. As a digital native, we bring a 25-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 4,000 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
UX Designer, Portugal
Transform complex problems into intuitive and easy-to-use experiences. Uniting customer needs with business objectives;
Designing incredible digital products, using all your knowledge about the product life cycle and Design methodologies;
Identify opportunities to add value to users with the greatest possible impact through Continuous Discovery practices;
Work with teams of developers and product managers to create and monitor Hypotheses, so as to prioritize the implementation of opportunities found with less risk;
Experience with tools and techniques such as Design Thinking, Design Sprint, Lean Inception, and Service Blueprint, as well as facilitating workshops.
You need to have practice with
- Determine types of research appropriate to the contexts needed
- Design and conduct research aligned with the prioritization of the product roadmap and the decision-making of designers and strategic team.
- Be familiar with different types of research. (ethnographic, interview with users, satisfaction and need research, A / B test, usability studies, etc.)
- Manage the interview roadmap, being responsible for creating scripts, recruiting, interviewing, synthesizing, and presenting the results.
- Analyze data from interviews, tests, and research turning into relevant insights.
- Have a sense of organization and management and documentation of inputs such as research results and test history.
- Provide metrics of success that quantify the impact of research.
- Work collaboratively with development teams, PMs, and Product Designer.
Advanced and/or Fluent proficiency in Italian or Spanish or French.
Advanced and/or Fluent proficiency in English is required.
Currently able to work from home anywhere in Portugal, with occasional visits to our Lisbon office. Occasional local and regional travel opportunities.
We can offer
Competitive compensation and benefits
Flexible hours and Home Office policy
Accelerated growth opportunities with a structured career plan
Great workplace experience