Developer Java - Mid Level/Sênior
CI&T is your end-to-end digital transformation partner. As a digital native, we bring a 25-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 3,300 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
We are looking for a Senior developer Java to be part of our team in our development center working with a gigant US customer. In this position, you will design and implement software solutions, working closely with teams in the US and Brazil. You need advanced and/or fluent proficiency in English to communicate with these different teams during the workday.
- Write software code with quality
- Design software solutions and using appropriate frameworks
- Communicate with customer’s team members and align technical solutions
- Do code review
- Guarantee a stable and productive development environment
Requirements for this challenge:
- Solid experience in software development;
- Experience developing backend applications with Java and Spring framework with automated tests.
- Experience with spring cloud is a differential;
- Experience with working with databases from the development side. DynamoDB, ElasticSearch,
- MySQL and PostgreSQL experience preferred
- Experience developing systems cloud native using containers. Experience with AWS ECS and EKS is a differential;
- Experience working on a mature DevOps environment, with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Desirable knowledge of AWS lambda
- Willingness to work with different technologies and learn every day;
- Ability to share your knowledge with more junior team members.
We're looking for people who are connected with digital transformation and also like to share and learn new technologies, contributing with the community and CI&T. Furthermore, people who have a cultural match with ours, respecting differences, working with collaboration and being a great team member.
So, are you up for the challenge?
Then, complete your registration and good luck =D