CI&T is your end-to-end digital transformation partner. As a digital native, we bring a 25-year track record of accelerating business impact through complete and scalable digital solutions. With a global presence of more than 4,000 professionals in strategy, research, data science, design and engineering, we unlock top-line growth, improve customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
How you’ll make an impact:
We are looking for an Accounting Analyst with strong communication skills and experience working in cross-functional environments, as the workflow involves constant collaboration across various teams. The person will be able to take initiative and juggle multiple projects while identifying and solving problems.
What will you be doing?
The candidate will be responsible for the accounting procedures of our US operations including:
- Accounting knowledge under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Perform month-end and quarter-end close activities, including the preparation of journal entries and reconciliations for various balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Ensure compliance with the accounting and tax processes, and key documents in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley Perform (SOX)
- Manage relationships with various internal stakeholders and be the first touchpoint for many questions directed at the Accounting team
- Support external advisers, as well as support them with information and documentation to complete the Federal and States tax returns of the company.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting policies and assist in designing and implementing controls and processes as the company scales
- Ensure transactions are recorded to general ledgers.
What will you bring along?
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Month-end closing procedures experience.
- Experience with tools such as QuickBooks.
- Experience with Intercompany Consolidations.
- Understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance.
- Excellent communication, analytical skills, attention to detail and proactivity.
- Manage relationships with various internal stakeholders and be the first touchpoint for many questions directed to the Accounting team
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent practical experience.
3+ Experience in Accounting and Tax procedures.
3+ Experience with Accounting Principles (IFRS and US GAAP).
Comfortable working independently but passionate about contributing to the team
CI&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to diversify our team and build an inclusive environment where everyone feels like they belong.