Raízen sought to increase the satisfaction of its customers. To do so, it understood the relevance of reviewing and adjusting its internal processes in order to be more competitive, given the rapid changes in the market, and the need to deliver more value to consumers.
In partnership with CI&T, the company decided to expand Lean Digital learning - already applied in an experimental environment, which generated its CSfácil app - to all the areas of its Shared Services Centre, aimed at exponential growth and business impact.
CI&T and Raízen started a Lean Digital Transformation journey at the fuel plant, assessing opportunities for process improvements.
Making an analogy with "climbing a mountain", goals ("camps") were defined, to be reached every three months. The progress of the first three camps was marked by the construction of the CSfácil app, the pollination of culture in the macro disciplines of Lean design and delivery and Lean Management system and, finally, the installation of the mindset of Lean leadership development through the execution and monitoring of OKRs of multidisciplinary teams (SQUADs).
• Prevention of delays in fuel delivery, with a 71% increase in the effectiveness of the alerts generated
• CSfácil improvements are automatically tested on 30 different types of Android phones
• All app processes are 100% metric-driven, which feedback to Raízen teams with business insights
• Gain in operational efficiency and cost reduction due to better use of the truck fleet
• Extension of the transformation proposal to another unit: EAB Logistics - Energy, Agribusiness and Biomass