With the purpose of 'Transforming Brazil through Education', Ânima is one of the biggest private university education organizations in Brazil with approximately 145,000 students in nine institutions.
Their challenge was to restructure the relationship model, making it more student-centered, scalable and efficient, by improving automation of processes and self-service.
In order to match the extraordinary experience students have in the classroom, Ânima Educação sought to establish intuitive, fast services and aligned with students' expectations.
The first experiment of Ânima's Lean Digital Transformation Program was completed in just 3 months, with the launch of a new digital re-enrollment platform for 481 students at Una Liberdade. In 20 days, the platform brought together 40,000 students from 4 Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). About 50% of students accessed the new platform; and 25% of them confirmed re-enrollment.
• 85% reduction in lead time for digital product launches
(from idea to market);
• 73% reduction in re-enrollment lead time (dropped from 30 days to 8 days), with 54% of students being re-enrolled automatically, without any manual action);
• Reduction of 99% in lead time of the process of creating commercial campaigns;
• 59% of students enrolled in the 2019.1 cycle come from campaigns created on the new platform;
• Increase in the number of multi-disciplinary teams (SQUADs). Currently, at CI&T there are 3 dedicated SQUADs and Ânima Educação has 14 multi-disciplinary teams;
• Adoption of a data-driven culture, experimenting with processes, learning and delivery, raising the organization’s digital maturity.